Binance does not allow access to airdrops from their API so you will have to import them manually. This guide will help you import all your Binance airdrops in one go without having to type them in one by one.
2. Right click anywhere and press 'Inspect'.
3. Select the 'Console' tab in the window that just popped up.
4. Paste the following in there:
var csv_rows = ['Binance Date', 'Amount', 'Currency', 'Description'].join(',');
csv_rows += "\n" + [new Date(parseInt(row['operateTime']) * 1000).toISOString(), row['amount'], row['asset'], row['info']].join(',');
5. Now wait a second until you see something like this:
6. Copy the highlighted part (the bit in red). You might see a lot of lines if you have lots of airdrops, just copy them all.
7. Open Notepad or any text editor and paste the contents in there.
8. Save the file as 'airdrops.csv'
9. Now go to Koinly > Add transactions > Import from file. Select the Binance wallet in the Wallets list and upload 'airdrops.csv'.
10. Hit 'Import'
Now your balances on Koinly should match what you have on Binance.