- Log in to your Koinly account and go to Settings in the top right corner
- Click on Team on the left-hand side
- Click Invite, add in the email address and press Send invite
Your accountant will have full edit rights once invited.
This means that they can:
- Add and delete transactions
- Add and delete wallets
- Tag, edit, merge, and split transactions
- Change your account settings
However, they cannot (neither can you):
- Retrieve the API secret from already set-up wallets
This means that even if you created an API key that allows for withdrawals from your exchange, your accountant will have no way of retrieving it.
🟡 Note: We always recommend creating read-only API keys - while we will not reject them, we do not need API keys that provide trading or withdrawal permissions